Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Dad and his Annoying Nike Job. Friday,November 12, 2010


Wow. Aren’t I supposed to feel safe in my house? I love my step mom, but my dad is going a little too crazy with all the Nike.  The picture of the house, well doesn’t it look like an ordinary house? Well it does on the outside just not the inside. Nike, Nike, Nike. All there is is Nike. Nike wallpaper, Nike picture frames, all my shoes i wear have to be  Nike, but thank goodness that the toilet paper is not NIKE! Now every day I come home from after school kids are always talking about my dad and how like it so “amazing” (not) to have a dad like him, the Nike man, they call him. I mean my dad’s my dad, but like I’m his daughter. I should at least see him more than twice a day for like a 1 hour. I only see him for like my 20 minute lessons I take with Phantom and my guide cane, and like when he will check up on me, but that’s only once in a while. He’s always visiting around the world to talk about Nike. I just think my dad is a little caught up in his work for Nike. I love my dad, but I’m really hoping that he has enough time to love me back.


No comments:

Post a Comment