Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Griffin. Sunday, 28 August, 2011

Griffin.....
the male 17 year old that accidently stole a car with a girl in the backseat.
I think Griffin liked (likes) me, and even though I could not see him when I was with him at the time, his personality got me going!
I remember when I was lying on Griffin's bed and I felt a wrath of heat was twurled around my head. So Griffin slammed his forehead into my forehead, and I thought he wanted to kiss me!
I suddenly asked "Are you trying to kiss me or something?"
Griffin said, "No! I was just trying to figure out if you had a fever."
Hahahaha, I would had laugh right then and there, but I was too sick to even have a sense of humor!

I also remember when I had to escape from the house. I remember when Griffin was still sleeping at 2:00 AM, and I tip-toed down to the dining room and found a heavy wrench. I needed to act quick to escape from the house, so I walked back to Griffin's bedroom and had to just make up my mind. I had to hit him and get out so I gripped the heavy wrench in both hands, raised it over my head. Then, like a man splitting a log with an ax, I swung the wrench in its swift and terrible descent. I also remember the icy, cold tears running down my face. I wanted to knock Griffin out, so I could escape, but Griffin started to yell! I struck him again much harder and man, did that have to hurt him. After that Griffin had not moved, after he flopped back on the bed. I will sadly always remember dropping the wrench that was wet with Griffin's sticky blood on the floor. I really thought that I killed him.

When I was held hostage in 2010, I told Griffin about my mom and my accident. I never would have thought that I could open myself up to dreadful memories like this one.
Griffin told me about his mom too. Griffin told me that when he was 10 years old, his dad Roy (the head-criminal), would cook Meth (Amphetamines). He said it smelled horrible like cat piss.
One day when his dad was cooking Meth, Griffin wanted to ask him a question, so he went to his dad. when he came into the room the Meth flared up on his neck. Griffin said it was either really really hot or really really cold. He told me while we were sitting on his bed that he just wanted to die. And his mom took him to the emergency room and lied to the doctors about what happened.

I really loved that after the whole kidnapping thing that Griffin called me to make sure I was okay.
Thanks for being there for me,Griffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment